Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Birthstone - Challenge 383

Welcome to the first little Red Wagon Challenge of March!  I happen to know that aquamarine is the birthstone for March.   That was reason enough to make it the focus of my challenge choice, but the fact it's one of my favorite colors was the real clincher.   We what to see creations where this gorgeous color is the main color in your project.

Here is what the natural gem looks like -


Here is the card I was inspired to make -



I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge. Please link up over at Little Red Wagon so I can take a peek. Speaking of peeking, be sure to stop by and see what the Girlfriends have created for you too!


8 comments:

  1. Oooh I can see the linky again! Thank you for sorting it out
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the challenge this week Brenda. Love the color Aqua Marine. You card is fantastic, love the whales and your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color challenge and inspirational card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge! Aquamarine is a really pretty color. I like your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girls!!! It's been a while.....Great choice of colour!!! Happy BIRTHday March babies (we have quite a few in our family) ~ Love the inspiration xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally enjoyed this challenge. The inspiration piece was simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete