Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Use It Up Features

I was so impressed with the number of entries there were this week. I am glad that each one of you was able to use something from your stash that you had never used before.  Now that you have used it, you have an excuse to buy something more.  LOL!!!

Here are the cards that stood out to me this week:

Leslie Turner


Pawsitively Creative


Amelia B.


Congratulations ladies. Please grab our featured button from the sidebar for your blog.

Remember to come back tomorrow to see what Joanne has in store for us.

Hugs, Heather

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Congrats on being Featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm ecstatic to see my mixed media thanks card featured! Thank you so much and congrats to the other featured projects! Woo-hoo! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Heather for featuring my card - you made my day! Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot diggity dog! Thanks so much for featuring my little garden design! Congrats to the others as well. Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete