Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Challenge #227 Punch It Up!

Hi there, Jayne here with this weeks challenge and I thought I would go easy on you this time around!

Since Christmas, I've been using my Silhouette Cameo quite a lot on my creations, which means some of my older and favourite 'go to' tools have been neglected.

For this reason, I thought it would be fun to get back to my roots and use one of the staples I would previously never have created anything without......punches!

I decided to choose one of my faves and run with it.


I'm sure you all have a fair few punches hiding in your stash so let's see them put to work!

Don't forget to link up your creation below, and why not check out the inspiring projects from the rest of the Girlfriends too?

Have fun,
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

  1. I loved using these stamps with a matching punch....so many lovely affects from one set & punches make easy work of it.....brilliant that your challenge was PUNCHES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun challenge and you are showing such a pretty sample

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge...I LOVE using my punches!!!

    ReplyDelete