Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Challenge #211 - Keep In Trim!

Hi there, Jayne here with this weeks challenge.

I don't know about you but I have loads of trim hiding in my stash.  It's the sort of thing I buy frequently for no other reason than it looks pretty, but when it comes to using it, my motivation usually deserts me!

There lies my challenge......I'd like to see you use 'trim' in some way or form on your creation.



I actually managed to use a couple of different types on here so my 'trim' stash has now decreased slightly!

Feel free to check out a little more inspiration from the rest of the Girlfriends, and don't forget to link up your own creation below so we can stop by to say 'Hi'.

Have fun and I'll be back on Tuesday with our featured faves.
Enjoy the week,
Jayne.x.

4 comments: